lads on holiday "catfishing"

Status
Not open for further replies.

catman

hi all you know me gary the guide from spain kevin kelsey and his fahjer kevin ""catfish"" kelsey are here for there weeks fishing
41 hours of fishing days only a3000.00lbs of catfish there is no typing error here biggest fish 148.00lbs caught by kevin junior he has finaly beat his dad. total of 33 catfish not a lot but all biggies kevin senior lost a monster when 150.00lb berkley big game line broke on those dam zebra mussels the lads have said they had a fantastic time and i am sure you will be hearing from them next week. upon there return. hope to see you all soon.
oh by the way you are gurenteed catfish and carp when you come with me i promise you all that you will catch fish.

Last edited:

thefisherman

What a holiday that was!
I would recommend it to anyone on here!
The fishing is more than you could every expect and bloddy hell do those cats fight!

catman

hi kevin well mate that was some wek fella how are your arms well i am at it again mate with more catfish today and baited up with loads of those oily pelets . looks like we have to catch some of those biggies this week and try to beat your 148.00lber hope to speak soon say hi to your dad.
gary sheridan
www.carpdreamfishing.com

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.