Labels

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I used to have a Label Gun like that and it was brilliant. Used it for hook boxes and also the sides of pole float winders.

Andy the grandad

Stress is caused by not fishing enough.
Site Supporter
I use white electrical tape and a permanent marker
Then replace or use nail varnish remover to clean and rewrite

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Exactly as Adrian does using a band held brother printer. Black on white 9mm label. I think I paid about £30 off ebay but, that was delivered. I found that it's comes in handy for all sorts of jobs.

Krh57

Site Supporter
I just write on the box ( under the hooks ) with a Sharpie pen and if it needs removing I just rub it off with a piece of magic foam !

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Use white, yellow or blue electrical tape and these pens. Waterproof fade resistant and fine. 15767754959721944136889170005324.jpg

lliopp

Site Supporter
Tippex the box, then felt tip. Only comes off if you scrape it and doesn’t fade to much.

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
I have to admit that nothing in my box or holdall is labelled - not even my rigs. I just look at them and if the line seems right for the day I use them. I don't even label my hooks - again if it seems right for the bait and size of fish I am targeting I just use it. My hooks are big; medium or small, though for corn in Summer I tend to go for around size 14.

Perhaps that's why I'm not a brilliant matchman!

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
I have to admit that nothing in my box or holdall is labelled - not even my rigs. I just look at them and if the line seems right for the day I use them. I don't even label my hooks - again if it seems right for the bait and size of fish I am targeting I just use it. My hooks are big; medium or small, though for corn in Summer I tend to go for around size 14.

Perhaps that's why I'm not a brilliant matchman!
Same here, I am either bone idle about marking hooks and rigs or I know what I am doing by just looking, I think bone idle is better description