Kristina_1992 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Another one just gone who didn't even get past the registration stage...

1593893298984.png

You'd be surprised how many spammers, both bots and humans who try to register but fail.
If they get through the initial process to the registration stage, and then the next stage where humans and bots are separated,(*) they'll then be spam scored against known spammer names in various databases (that's where this one was caught), and if successful up to this point there are another three filters that look at various key points of the registration before being allowed to complete a registration. At this point the moderators are then alerted to a new registration and can block them or hold them if not sure.

* 22,661 bots have attempted to register in the past 12months...
1593893725418.png

So one the grand scheme of things, not many get past us :D

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Another one just gone who didn't even get past the registration stage...

1593893298984.png

You'd be surprised how many spammers, both bots and humans who try to register but fail.
If they get through the initial process to the registration stage, and then the next stage where humans and bots are separated,(*) they'll then be spam scored against known spammer names in various databases (that's where this one was caught), and if successful up to this point there are another three filters that look at various key points of the registration before being allowed to complete a registration. At this point the moderators are then alerted to a new registration and can block them or hold them if not sure.

* 22,661 bots have attempted to register in the past 12months...
1593893725418.png

So one the grand scheme of things, not many get past us :D
Nice one mate, a big clap for you and the mods for keeping us safe :beer-toast1:

MartinWY

Site Supporter
I think it's sad. She was obviously attracted to the mature men on here and has carefully bided her time until she was of legal age and now just like that, she's banned. She'll need another therapist now.

Total

Site Supporter
I think it's sad. She was obviously attracted to the mature men on here and has carefully bided her time until she was of legal age and now just like that, she's banned. She'll need another therapist now.

She's already booked in with our Wise Owl on Monday morning.........:oops:;)

SeanB

Site Supporter
Maybe she was confused about everyone talking about how long and stiff their poles are or how quivery their tip is ?

• Haha
Reactions: sly

CarpCatcher86

Well 200 mile round trip and what a let down, she (he)? should have been called Kristina1892 :sick:
Is that something to do with history? I'm usually pretty good with history but I'm struggling with that one.
Something to do with lizzie borden maybe?

Tristar

Site Supporter
I've read all these posts, I'm gutted it seems I joined too late and missed out and could have had some fun? I'm wondering now if she would like an obese Jack Baur or Mr Tumble's stunt double lookalike? I would chat her up by asking if she prefers a whip or long pole? what lube is best for latex? How do you want me to prepare your meat but please don't chop my worm! Gutted now. :(

breadflake

Site Supporter
Is that something to do with history? I'm usually pretty good with history but I'm struggling with that one.
Something to do with lizzie borden maybe?
Just thought
Kristina_1992

was her name and year of birth :)

CarpCatcher86

Just thought
Kristina_1992

was her name and year of birth :)
Yes but he said she should have been called Kristina 1892. The only thing that struck me about that year was that Lizzie Borden supposedly killed her parents in 1892 with an axe. Possibly implying that this Kristina was an axe murderer posing as an online masturbator for hire.

Status
Not open for further replies.