Kristina_1992 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We've had a couple by all accounts, somehow managed to get past our defences.

I've changed the settings so that all new registrations will now need Moderator approval, so we should be able to sort any future ones out.
Every now and again we get a run on them and they're getting better at it each time lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've deleted all her private messages but I'm not sure if it will also delete the ones that have been read or replied to :D

Here's how to do it if you don't know already....

How to Delete a Private Message
&
&
&QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

How to delete lots of Private Messages....

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Sorry mate, but all the messages have been deleted and the pictures are on the wall of the Mods lounge !
Can you not make an exception mate, after all we are going to be neighbours in a few weeks; how close are you to Tomhaggard?

breadflake

Site Supporter
Well 200 mile round trip and what a let down, she (he)? should have been called Kristina1892 :sick:

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I don't know what it is, but I seem to be very popular to women with foreign sounding names. Maybe it's some sort of animal magnetism that they recognise in me?
Actually, now I think about it, it is probably the Lynx body spray. Duhh :giggle:

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
She was legit , it should of read where can I get a set of Neil of the Nene pegs , bloody spellcheck

Status
Not open for further replies.