Korum Zelos. 5000 or 6000

dave brittain 1

Site Supporter
Looking for a couple of decent heavy/long distance feeder reels to fit to my 12-14ft feeder rods.

Has anybody got one and if so how are they sized and which would be the better option. Also what are your thoughts on the reel?

They are cheap but with a 4.6/1 retrieve are ideal for big feeder work.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Danny @HALTON DANGLER may have come across these Dave, given that he's sponsored by Korum. Hopefully he'll see this thread. ;)
Have to say you've piqued my interest Dave as they don't look bad for the money. ;)

Zelos.jpg

I noticed that the 4000 and 5000 models are listed separately with the 6000 listed as a Mini Big Pit reel but all 3 have similar specs.

dave brittain 1

Site Supporter
Danny @HALTON DANGLER may have come across these Dave, given that he's sponsored by Korum. Hopefully he'll see this thread. ;)
Have to say you've piqued my interest Dave as they don't look bad for the money. ;)

Zelos.jpg

I noticed that the 4000 and 5000 models are listed separately with the 6000 listed as a Mini Big Pit reel but all 3 have similar specs.
Peter I know Chris Ponsford rates their reels highly and it has a great specification for the price.

HALTON DANGLER

I used them for.pike fishing in original think it was 6000 size. Was that impressed I now use 4000 for my barbel fishing and 5000 for normal carp rods.

Anyone knows me knows I never come.out and say this is good that is good just led vids do talking but the proof is there in vids using them for carp and barbel and pike.

Nice reels mate