Korum Xpert Reel Line

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Anyone used this? Why is it so cheap? I also heard it's been discontinued?

I've ordered a 1000m spool of 6lb and if it seems any good I will also order the same of 10lb.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
6lb should be coming in the post today so will spool up later. :)

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
It's arrived in 6lb and I'm impressed with it enough to order in 10lb for Barbel. I like the green colour and it's very soft and strong. Tied a palomar and a grinner knot with it and it knots well. Just got to put it on a reel now.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Pleased with this after a few uses! Glad I got it when I did.

At 0.28 at 10lb it is stronger than 8lb 0.28 Korum Barbel line which is a good sign, means my hooklengths go first. Same for the 6lb being stronger than 4lb Maxima. As expected really but maybe a sign it's more or less accurately stated.

rd115

плак-плак
Site Supporter
Tournamen ST is great stuff, 0.26 at 10lb and that stuff is like tow rope and only £16 for 1800m spool.

Sure there's cheaper but knot strength, abrasion resistance and low memory is brilliant.

Fishfinderuk

Tournamen ST is great stuff, 0.26 at 10lb and that stuff is like tow rope and only £16 for 1800m spool.

Sure there's cheaper but knot strength, abrasion resistance and low memory is brilliant.
I agree mate,its a great reel line.i have it in 8lb.couldnt find it in 6lb so had to go with hyper sensor which also seems verygood.