Korum x25 or preston inception feeder chairs

Swinter1980

Hi all,

I use to do quite a bit of match fishing when I was a junior (about 25 years ago). My son has decided that he wants to start up and I have his stuff sorted. Im a large bloke at 18 stone and looking at a feeder chair for myself. I can purchase the x25 for 109.99 or the inception for 159.99. Is there much difference between the pair? Which one would be best to buy. I did buy a small setup and it came with the inception box with footplate so I know the inception chair would fit with the footplate.

I look forward to your replies.

Thanks

bob17

Site Supporter
Hi all,

I use to do quite a bit of match fishing when I was a junior (about 25 years ago). My son has decided that he wants to start up and I have his stuff sorted. Im a large bloke at 18 stone and looking at a feeder chair for myself. I can purchase the x25 for 109.99 or the inception for 159.99. Is there much difference between the pair? Which one would be best to buy. I did buy a small setup and it came with the inception box with footplate so I know the inception chair would fit with the footplate.

Thanks
Hi Mate
Why not wait for the Korum S23 or S23 Deluxe release should be out shortly ,in fact just noticed a reliable dealer from Stourport has them in stock on e-bay.
Korum have always made a good chair going to treat myself when the Deluxe model is available

Last edited:

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Hi all,

Thanks
The leg width on the chair may be greater than on the seatbox, so there is a possibility the Inception box footplate would not fit the Inception chair.