korum quickstops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cooky

i would say practice :) or a sensas loop tyer but that might not be small enough even on the small setting maybe make your own with 2 thin panel pins in a piece of wood

Cooky

just pushed 2 needles into the end of a twig and have them about 1mm apart tried and and perfect little loop

supersuperleeds

I use the sensa loop tyer for all my quickstops and pellet band loops. As Cookyr says using the smaller side

SteveH

Lindholme Refugee
I like a slightly larger loop for the quickstops especially when using soft baits. I feel more confident if the knot and two thicknesses of line are in the bait, I reckon there is less chance of it cutting through the bait or the bait being robbed by tiddlers.

rodring

Account Locked
when you've put the line through the quick stop lay the korum needle that comes with them along side, tie an ordinary granny knot tight to the needle pull the needle out perfect little loop.

Cooky

Just took a pic cheap and easy lol

anyone want to buy the new eco friendly loop tyers contact me i have cookyright on them lol

knot.jpg

nick2b

I use a much simpler method. Tie an overhand loop as usual. When you pull it tight, loop it over the end of the quick stop. This in effect ties the over hand loop around the quick stop. When you have drawn it tight, slide the knot off the end of the quick stop and give a final pull to tighten. This form a really tiny loop that the quick stop sits on.

Status
Not open for further replies.