Korum chair / Side Tray

Method Man

Hi guys does any one know if the Preston Venta-Lite slimline tray would fit on the two legs on a KORUM Chair I thought it may be more sturdy than the standard one fitting and its light Weight with a mesh base which is what I prefer...thanks.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I use the mega side tray attached to one leg of the chair only, with two legs stabilising it....

Dusty

Hi guys does any one know if the Preston Venta-Lite slimline tray would fit on the two legs on a KORUM Chair I thought it may be more sturdy than the standard one fitting and its light Weight with a mesh base which is what I prefer...thanks.

Think it should do as the legs are the same.

Method Man

I use the mega side tray attached to one leg of the chair only, with two legs stabilising it....
That sounds a good idea I didn't know you can get support legs! How do they fit to the tray and where can I get them from? As all other trays I've tried twist due to only one fitting and always trying to keep the weight down, I ain't getting any younger lol..

Arry

Site Supporter
The mega tray has attachments on the runners on each side... you just need to source some legs

Arry

Site Supporter
Mine is the offbox mega side tray and it comes with 3 attachments on the runners, 2 on one side to fit to a suitably sized box with a single outrigger stabiliser leg or one attached to the box and 2 stabilisers...

Method Man

Mine is the offbox mega side tray and it comes with 3 attachments on the runners, 2 on one side to fit to a suitably sized box with a single outrigger stabiliser leg or one attached to the box and 2 stabilisers...
Thanks sounds good I will look into that idea?

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
All Preston side trays come with adaptors to fit various leg systems so you can make them fit most cuttent leg types.
There is a covered version of the small Venta Lite and a double decker version too for this new year.