Korum Bait & Tackle bag and Tackle Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Just bought one of these, it's not the deluxe version it's the mid range one. Also bought the Tackle Manager to go with it.

I've got to say.....Good job Korum! It's really well made and extremley sturdy with bags of room.

The bag came with 3 bait tubs (2 maggot boxes and then a long tub), and various little accessory boxes including magnetic hook boxes. I also bought the Tackle Manager, which was a little costly at nearly 30, but still worth buying.

I had a couple of hours last night going through my Plano box and everything in my seat box.....I managed to get virtually all my terminal stuff into the new korum bag, yet it's still a decent size so easily useable for 'going light'.

The bag was a shade under 40 which is more than some people may want to pay, I nearly didn't but I'm glad I did now. Since buying my Neoteric Quiver I am now an official Korum addict, their stuff is great quality.

The bag has the main compartment, which will hold the bait tubs, and two full size Korum Tackle Managers, or 1 and a couple of match sized reels. It has two end compartments which both also have net pouches, and it has a decent size zip pouch on the front which holds the various accessory boxes that come with it. The lid also has a zip pouch which I put my apron into (at a push!). The main compartment is lined with some sort of insulated lining which I assume will keep baits cool (it's silver). Forgot to mention, you can also unzip the bottom and get stuff in there, I store my Korda rig box in there, the base is hardened so fairly protective.

Here is a photo of the model I have....

http://www.fishtec-coarse.co.uk/Admin/photos/large/KORBAG.jpg

Can't recommend it highly enough, superb bit of kit and well worth the money.

tigger

Account Locked
I have several korum luggage items, a Total protection 2 rod quiver, 2 rod quiver, rucksack and a bait and tackle bag. After using the bait and tackle bag half a dozen times I noticed the shoulder strap had split in several places allowing the stuffing to come out. I took the bag back to Ted carters where I bought it and after 5 WEEKS got it back with a new strap. Looking at the strap I would imagine it will do exactly the same as the other. On my other korum luggage the straps have a little extra cloth stitched over the creases in the padded parts to stop them splitting. I'm not at all impressed with the strap on the bag (the bag is ok) and deffo not with the service at Ted Carters of Preston.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thymallus

Ant
I dropped my Korum chair whilst getting it out of my van & broke one of the feet, I emailed Korum asking how much for a new one & they posted me one next day foc, can't say fairer than that, got the deluxe tackle bag also it's a good river bag & had plenty of use but I've had no problems with the strap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.