Korum bait screws

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiffy2

Any good???

http://www.britnett-carver.co.uk/westlands/prods/50.html

I usually just push my hook down into the meat, pull through other side, turn and pull back up in to secure. Never really had a problem with bait coming off but wondering whether the use of bait screws will help present the bait a little better and result in more reliable hooking of fish?

svenc

London Blanker NOT
Smiffy I use them all the time. They are very good and the meat stays on very well.

Whereabouts in sussex are you mate. I live on the surrey/sussex border and fish a lot. Maybe we could meet up some time.

Smiffy2

Whereabouts in sussex are you mate. I live on the surrey/sussex border and fish a lot. Maybe we could meet up some time.

Im in Bexhill on Sea, East Sussex Svenc.
Just joined Hastings & Bexhill Angling Club and am mainly fishing the stillwaters that they have.
Be good to meet up for a days fishing, although I prefer early morning/late evening for Tench and Carp (if one happens to come along). I used to live in Edenbridge which I would guess is not far from you judging by what you say?
Rob

Smiffy2

Well after waiting for delivery of said items, I received the other bits I ordered with a note enclosed saying that the Korum Bait screws I'd ordered were no longer in stock!!
Does anybody know where else I can buy these from as per the piccie?
I know that I can buy the bait screws seperately, but I was hoping to be able to get them already attached to a hair rig as pictured. I've done a search of the places I know but can't find them anywhere.
Many thanks
Rob

Fishnets

I'm sure I regulary see them in one of the mags advertised by one of the regular firms that advertise, 1 pack of each size hook sort of thing, may have been middy hooks though (have used them and had no probs), look in some back issues or goto IYCF or TCF web sites and have a look at the advertisers.

Mermaid

Calamity Lin
Site Supporter
Ready hair rigged, at Leslies of Luton, separately sold at Docklow Tackle.

Brilliant I use them a lot for meat, paste and sweetcorn

Smiffy2

Originally posted by Fishnets

I'm sure I regulary see them in one of the mags advertised by one of the regular firms that advertise, 1 pack of each size hook sort of thing, may have been middy hooks though (have used them and had no probs), look in some back issues or goto IYCF or TCF web sites and have a look at the advertisers.

Originally posted by Mermaid

Ready hair rigged, at Leslies of Luton, separately sold at Docklow Tackle.

Brilliant I use them a lot for meat, paste and sweetcorn

Terrific. Found them! Thanks very much for your replies and help
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.