koi carp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piker

could some one tell me what bait and method is best used to catching koi carp[8D][?]

):)::--Piker--:::)(

adam

if you find a venue with a good head of kois just fish for them like you would normal carp a maggot feeder will work well at this time of year and ive caught alot of kois on pellet and paste in the warmer months

joe1987

'Darwener'
on a warm sunny summers morning, if its a large water, try floating crust or dog pellet as you can often see them cruising under the surface because of their bright colours.

Get them rods bent, get them reels screamin', get fishin!
Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

joe1987

'Darwener'
quote:wen was the last time u cort a koi, or used breadcrust!
When was the last time you caught a fish??? Hmmmmm. Start of the year perhaps?

Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
hmmmmmmmmmmm, lets think, well we both blanked last time, time before that we went bradshaw, n i memeba beatin you (again) by catchin man many tiny chub n sum big gudgeon. HA, the only thing u've caught this year is a cold.

joe1987

'Darwener'
well for 1 I havent had a cold this year. And actually the times you havent come to bury fold I have caught many including carp(1 today and about 3 before), tench(2 today 1 before), ide(many) and roach(2). The only reason we both blank when we go together (i beat you on bradshaw as my trout weighed way more than your teeny weeny chub and gudgeon)is because you spend your time distracting me and you are a jinx! By the way the next time we go i'm soooooo gonna whoop your beehind!!!

Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
haha, what with ure broken pole![:D][:D]
How did u manage to snap 2 poles in a matter of weeks???[:0][:0]

Hopper_fcuk

The Smogster
hahaha you 2 make me laugh.
keep it up lads

..`. ><((((((>
``..`. ><((((>

joe1987

'Darwener'
Not my fault BAS keep givin me duff 1's. You shall see perchy. And the fish were caught BEFORE the pole broke. I've so caught more fish than you this year. Admit it. Go on. You know i'm right. Hehe ta Tony.

Toodlepip **Joe-boy**

Status
Not open for further replies.