Klopp

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
Seen somewhere tonight that the numbers missing on shirts 1 - 11 for Burnley were 4 and 7 and was 47 years since Burnley last won at Anfield, not checked it. Just seen sky sports news and liverpool could be 7th before they play again. Think it shows how hard it is to win the league but how much harder it is to defend it.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Joking aside. I spoke to a relative who is a massive Red today. Usually reliable on all things to do with them. She does get inside info from someone who works there. Anyway, she reckons Klopp has made a list of players he wants in and the owners have told him no. He's not happy and threatening to walk.
The meltdown would be hilarious

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Its results like that, that keep Burnley, who have had some real question marks at times this season, maintaining faith in Dyche. Didn't wait for Klopps interview, was there any hint of 'playing against 11 men behind the ball', blah blah, yawn yawn?

Yorkieboy70

Site Supporter
So 1 win in 6 games now, if utd had played last week like they did today then they could have put liverpool out of the title chase. Liverpool's defence today looked very dodgy, you would have thought Klopp would be screaming out for a world class central defender. Spurs next, bet kane and son are licking their lips, west ham and Brighton wont be easy and then City. Klopp could be under serious pressure by then.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
An Everton Fan and Liverpool fan are talking while out walking their dogs
Everton fan "My dog goes mental everytime Everton score, barking and running around the room.What does yours do when Liverpool score?"

Liverpool fan "I don't know ,I have only had him a month"