Kite Mark and Garry Newman from Anglers Mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

floats-direct

Roger here again for the second time this week

Today our company contacted Anglers Mail about the controversial subject of Approved Nets

Anglers mail have hade a large response to the subject after running the story week ending January 18 2003 (spot the difference) and I personally put your points of view across Via the string http://www.maggotdrowning.com/forums/threads/3481

After explaining the facts to Garry Newman that some company officers of The Angling Foundation were in fact officers (Directors) of other tackle trades companies it soon became clear that there was a potential conflict of interests

The public records from Companies House, which floats direct paid for was the tip of the iceberg

Some of our discussion was revealing and I promised it would be between him and me and he agreed likewise on some of the comments our company made to Anglers Mail

However I will go on to say that the situation is being scrutinised
And the cat is out of the bag.

I can't wait to read all in Anglers Mail shortly so that a larger audiance can see.

Make no mistake that when the Directors of a manufacturing company become the directors of a so-called angling body there is the potential for a conflict of interests.

it is so easy to make a registered company not reflect any profits and call itself non profit making

Kindest Regards

Roger

jonesr

Thank's Roger. As you say wait in as many words, for the **** to hit the fan!

Ron J[:D][:D]

Age isn't everything!experience is!
I INTEND TO LIVE FOR EVER,SO FAR SO GOOD!

angler-mark

Thanks Roger, I think there might be a few red faces when the next issue of AM comes out [^] I've ordered my copy already [:D][:D]

Tight Lines

Mark

TINY

Tiny
What a blokey,well done pal.

Andy......Staffs Angling Supplies

Lid

That's fantastic news Roger. A brilliant piece of sorting out the wood from the trees by all concerned. Let's hope it has the desired effect.

Lid [:)]

G

Does the word,,,, exposed come to mind,,,,oooops sorry conflict of interest, now thats a good un,, or is it a niche in the market[;)][;)]

catch me if u can
Andy,

mike s

This whole nets farce looks to be heading for "Interesting Times"
Good on yer.

Cumbria Angling Centre

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
I just hope that the interest of anglers is put before advertising revenue for AM.

chill out go fishing

Status
Not open for further replies.