Kingsbury water park

Status
Not open for further replies.

shish0000

Could anyone tell me which lake to head for this weekend? I'm not interested in the carp waters just a decent mixed bag, some good bream would be a welcome bonus too. Any tips on current tactics/ baits would also be appreciated.
Thank you

The Big Fella

hi

edwardsbream is the person to speak to on here!

Swan lake is fishing the best for Bream I understand from comments he posted previously with weights I belive to 50lbs+

A few years ago it used to be the Mill lake that is shaped like a key that fished best but that was very much bream or bust you did not get many silvers at all.

Bodymore Heath I understand is more the "mixed fishery" with plenty of skimmers, bream, roach, and perch etc, just follow the road around it by the speedboat side and fish in the arm somewhere but not right in the corner.

The larger bream pegs and weights are supposedly a good walk though through the trees i believe to the barrels in the water!

However we never went that far and had no bream but a decent silvers day and quite alot of bites. It was a short walk with skimmers and silvers on the pole, or a tip on a shortish chuck etc

Hope it helps! [;)]

Last edited:

shish0000

Cheers big fella. Let's hope edward's bream spots the post. Do you know if it's naturals for the bream or are they now on pellets like a lot of other waters?

Status
Not open for further replies.