Kings Mill Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotta

hi all was thinking of fishing kings mill reservoir anyone know how its fishing at the min or fished it before any tips would be great i know its notts aa waters but can also day ticket it thanks alot [:D]

adiec

hard fishing mate as always but if you find the shoals of bream you can have a good time! plenty of pike in there too and some good sized carp but getting them is never easy

scotta

thanks alot for the replys think i will stick to sutton lawn then fishing quite well at the min :)

dstev

Dave
Its frustrating, some of the Notts Anglers waters seem to have their own set of rules. Newlands is pretty strict, and my brother in law got told he was not allowed to visit his father to see how he was doing at Strelley!

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Originally posted by scotta

only allowed bread on where lol :)
Been around The Dam tonight, a mate of mine was just ragging in, he had 4, 4lb+ Tench and 20lb of good quality Roach & Skimmers all on small pellet.

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

thanks alot for the replys think i will stick to sutton lawn then fishing quite well at the min :)
Been around The Dam tonight, a mate of mine was just ragging in, he had 4, 4lb+ Tench and 20lb of good quality Roach & Skimmers all on small pellet.

scotta

nice which side was this on mate i had a walk down at weekend noone was fishing it so carried on and had a few hours on deadmans instead

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

nice which side was this on mate i had a walk down at weekend noone was fishing it so carried on and had a few hours on deadmans instead
He was on peg 14, the peg in the middle.
i253003080_23515_5.jpg

scotta

thanks mate gonna try and get down for a day nxt week tring moorgreen this week notts breamer are you a bailiff on the lawn?

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

thanks mate gonna try and get down for a day nxt week tring moorgreen this week notts breamer are you a bailiff on the lawn?
Now and again, i'm on the committee that looks after the water, my brother is head bailiff.

scotta

o right no its just i dont live far from there and heard something about them having fishing rights or removing the fish from the pond near dovedale/willowbridge lane do you know where i mean and stocking them in the lawn is this true or just gossip

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

o right no its just i dont live far from there and heard something about them having fishing rights or removing the fish from the pond near dovedale/willowbridge lane do you know where i mean and stocking them in the lawn is this true or just gossip
I do know what you mean, it never materialized though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.