kinder eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruddy Roach

i'd just get the top of a jar (plastic top) drill 2 in-line holes through the side & slide it carefully down u'r pole until it is tight.
ANDY

Last edited:

ray

hiya baz, drill a small hole either side (near the bottom) then run a knife between the two holes to form a slit, then just simply squeeze the pot to open the slit and stick it on ya pole.

ray.

prepare your meat at home and bin the tin.
"clean banks campaign"

DDM

Danny
Do not use a kinder egg use a shaving foam or deodorant cap cap it is much better because they are bigger and if you nudge your pole you do not lose the bait.

All i did to attach mine was drill it!

DDM[:D]

B1G_D

Yes all is simple till it starts to turn around the end of your pole but a good tip is to put rubber in the hole to make it a tighter fit and paint the cap black so it is not as noticable to the fish on a clear water pool.[:)]

B1G_D

WCA

Drill two small holes in the egg then fit small gromets from Halfords.Very tidy and better for your pole.Got this tip from a top angler and I must say they really are a lot better than just a standard hole.

Dave

keith

Gandhi
Site Supporter
Baz,

I used to use Kinder egg pots but have just switched to the preston pots as they are more versatile.They can be moved from one section to another just by twisting them and rethreading the elastic.They are expensive for what they are but the time you can save more than makes up for it.They come in two sizes in one pack.I paid 3.99 for mine.

If you are still keen on the kinder eggs then the important bit is keeping it tight to your pole section.rubber grommets are a must.

Keith

Golfs a game for people who can't catch fish

Ian White

Big E
One trick i use is to get a lid form an old tin drill some holes in it and then thred a stong elastic trough tie the ends and then you can slide it on to your pole chep and easy
ALL THE BEST
Ian White

TINY

Tiny
Why not just make a swinging pot from an aerosol can which is easy.That way there`s no obstruction on your pole full stop.

Andy.

Status
Not open for further replies.