• Fifi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wonderpets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal_Micky

Which cartoon or show are you subjected to the most?

Its Backyardigans here with the Tweenies running a close second!

Oh and Eastenders, now produced by Walt Disney.

rsbrett

Resident Expert.
Lazytown, its driving me mental, don't get Sky Plus if you have kids, it doesn't take them long to realise they can demand to watch their shows at anytime [V]

midge99

From the list it's peppa pig, you missed In The Night Garden where do they get the names from.

higgle piggle
upsa daisy
maccapaca
tombliboos

titifers (birds)

not forgetting
the ninki nonk and the other train thingy

NoFinPhish

Mighty Cat Slayer
I miss Peppa Pig and Backyardigans.
My lad now thinks he's too old at 5, to watch it [:(]

john83

Account Locked
i still love pingu [:D]

my little girl watches hannah montana and all that rubbish, my lad doesnt watch tv, if he's not playing footy he is sleeping or at school.

wandererfc

my daughter is addicted to anything on the disney channel,and my youngest son constantly wants thomas the tank engine on,power rangers for my second eldest son and luckily for me mostly footy for my eldest son,if it wernt for him i would never get to watch any [:D]

Columbo

Power rangers, Thomas the tanked up engine and Lazytown, they drive me mad but I don't mind watching the Blonde power ranger in her skin tight lycra prancing around.

My all time favourite is the adult version of Rainbow, has anyone seen it? I wouldnt mind posting it in the corner peg but not sure if my account would be locked [:D]

Metal_Micky

Originally posted by Columbo

My all time favourite is the adult version of Rainbow, has anyone seen it? I wouldnt mind posting it in the corner peg but not sure if my account would be locked [:D]

To Maggot staff: Permission required for Rainbow. Its Educational, Honest[:)]

wharfeman

kids tv drives me mad but my 5 yr old daughter insists on haveing it on so who am i to argue. also have you ever noticed how quickly you become engrossed in it?

nicksey1401

lazy town!! should of got into kids programmes just make 1 episode and they watch it again and again and again and....

fordy1

Do we have to choose just 1.i should of gone drowning today ,my heads gone already with all that stuff on.[:D]

Columbo

How about the programme "Me too"? It's got a great catchy tune, or is it just me [:D]

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Out of that lot, Backyardigans. Plus Thomas, Lazytown and Power Rangers. I don't mind any of these to be honest!

My daughter loves Dora but I absolutlely hate it with a passion that has not yet be dreamt of. Closely followed by the marginally (and I mean marginally) lss irritating Diego. I always find a good reason to switch off/switch channel!

Bluey

19/08/02 - 25/08/10
In Memoriam
mmmmmm ED EDD & EDDY on cartoon network for me, absolutely crazy.[:D][:D]

quivertip

phil
my grandaughter is Dora mad, i'd never heard of it before, now i know it's a kids tv prog that kinda makes sense....

harper

Is it just my 4yr that's into Sponge Bob, Tom & Jerry, Wylie Cyote, Little Bear and of course Post man Pat. He doesn't bother with any of the above, what's wrong with him!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.