key board/mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

timber

built for comfort
i have a wireless keyboard and mouse bought as a bundle,the mouse has stopped working,can i just buy a mouse or will i have to replace both?

andyfp

Account Locked
Change the bettery's in it mate, the mouse that is

Last edited:

ahammond

I found that the cordless mouse that I had went through batteries at a hell of a rate. As I could see no real advantage that it had over a normal corded mouse I binned it and went back to a cheap corded one that actually cost less to buy than a packet of batteries would have for the cordless. I still have a wireless keyboard though but the batteries in that seem to be holding up really well.

There should be no problem just buying a mouse to go with your keyboard. I use different makes of keyboard and mouse and neither of them are the same make as the computer. If you decide to get another cordless mouse it should come with a USB plug in device to connect it with the computer independently of the keyboard.

Last edited:

Cooky

I have a logitech vx lazer mouse and the batteries last ages in it

and yes you can buy another mouse if its broken

mecca

Another smoggy
never buy wireless keyboards and mice, you will always end up buying corded again.

they eat batteries, especially mice. (hang on that sounds wrong lol)

any mouse will be fine timber!!!!

HarryOatcake

02/02/04 -24/12/17
Site Supporter
In Memoriam
Originally posted by mecca

never buy wireless keyboards and mice, you will always end up buying corded again.

I use rechargeables, Simples Eek.

Harry.

the gaffer

Originally posted by HarryOatcake

Originally posted by mecca

I use rechargeables, Simples Eek.

Harry.

me too harry,rechargeables in everything mate,i been using them from pondstretchers, a pack of 2 aa or aaa for 1.99,made by GP i think,they are good batteries,also Lidl when they have them are a pack of 4 aa or aaa for 2.99.they do save a fortune,especially in your cameras. [:T]

Status
Not open for further replies.