Kent Championships

Total

Site Supporter
ended up watching the birdlife

had a marsh harrier feeding over the other side bank, couple nice herons flew past, a big old whooper swan, and quite a few reed warblers in the nearside cover, plus a lot of dragonflies
And playing with your tackle?:oops::giggle:

emmaemma

Site Supporter
It sounds like it was a grueller for everyone. At least the build-up to the match kept the thought-cells and adrenaline flowing....:smoke:

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Soul destroying though isn't it? You spend a fortune on bait, spend ages making sure your tackle is ready & then draw a stinker or the venue fishes badly.

JR Hartley

while I couldn’t help with poor fishing as sadly when you say your going to do it 12-18 months in advance you never know what the weather holds in store or the fishing. It was rock hard I had 7oz for 3rd in my section. When the moody mistress does fish it’s one hell of a place. All in all EBAS done there bit and with 96 fishing it was the best turn out for a very long time I will publish the full results soon I’m still knackered from Sunday!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It happens Mick so don't beat yourself up, you had a day on the bank so still a winner :)

ATTICUS FINCH

while I couldn’t help with poor fishing as sadly when you say your going to do it 12-18 months in advance you never know what the weather holds in store or the fishing. It was rock hard I had 7oz for 3rd in my section. When the moody mistress does fish it’s one hell of a place. All in all EBAS done there bit and with 96 fishing it was the best turn out for a very long time I will publish the full results soon I’m still knackered from Sunday!
Thanks for your hard work and all the effort that you put into running the event .
My losing that big perch ten minutes from the end cost me an overall win ☹ .but that's fishing .you can't win em all.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Good luck on the military mate, but it could be hard fishing as the colour will probably be missing like it was on the rother.
I aint recovered from it

remember my jocular comments while sat in the pub, my askin all the bodys "how many to the pound Bleak" well that went tits up didnt it :rolleyes:

at least Aldergate will have a bitta cover and shade from trees,

ATTICUS FINCH

Look forward to seeing the final placings and how close I was to a little bit of coin

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
The new polos turned up a day

getting proper dapper

if yer fancy a day further down, newbridge, thats day ticket I think Rye AS ? I'll give it another go,

and your quids sitting here

Jimmy Bronze

I loved the look of the place on the drive through the fields but with A4 bouncing around in the coffee cup holder i just knew i was going to be a long way from the fish. Incredibly fair section mind 😂 9 oz highest and 2oz lowest. Buzzing off my 5 oz 🙄 Taking my disappointment out at Mote Park on Sunday and then river on weds for the last midweeker.