Kens still in hospital

stikflote

Site Supporter
christ that looks nasty hope they can do something for your dad
Diabetes is a horrible disease ,
My brother in law, had is foot amputated

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
christ that looks nasty hope they can do something for your dad
Diabetes is a horrible disease ,
My brother in law, had is foot amputated
That's what I'm worried about. His mother died from the same thing in the 60's.

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
After Ken was discharged, they said the operation was a success, unfortunately, his foot is not healing and he now has 3 black toes as well. As a consequence he is now back in hospital with an antibiotic drip straight into his foot. Unusually for him, he is very down in the dumps.

Silver fan 82

After Ken was discharged, they said the operation was a success, unfortunately, his foot is not healing and he now has 3 black toes as well. As a consequence he is now back in hospital with an antibiotic drip straight into his foot. Unusually for him, he is very down in the dumps.
Hope all goes well Dave.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Best wishes Dave. I had an electrician who had to have two toes amputated. Not good. We got on at him for eating chocolate but would he listen ? All the best to your dad matey. 🤞

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Get well soon ken 🙏 ❤

Dave Spence

Site Supporter
He rang me today and he is getting back to his old self, in spirit. He said

"I saw my foot today when they changed the dressing, i reckon we could get a couple of pints of maggots off it".

Not really a laughing matter but it was lovely to hear him being something of his old self.