Status
Not open for further replies.

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
What will you do when you turn 64? [;)]

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.jpg

Beebs

That's a good question Newt. 'Cos then he'll be Ken aged 64 and lose all the posts he's gained so far.

Actually I might just employ a spoiling tactic and register myself as Ken aged 64 and sell it on at price.

Datafile3.asp

Ian C

I heard (don't know if its true), that someone did something similar some years ago by registering a company called 21st Century Fox and got a handsome payout for it from 20th Century Fox!

I reckon you may have just found your way to a quick retirement fund there Beebs. LOL [;)]

Datafile3.asp

Ian C

Lid

I believe Ken is already 64!!
quote:thanks for the welcome,yes i am new to the internet,and also new to angling forums,newt nice one with number 10, gone up to 64 now but only 5 grand kids (bless um),anyway yes plenty of small barbel in this part of spain and loads of small carp in the rivers,biggest so far 12lbsbigger in a day ticket lake15lbs but some bigger ones that wont jump on my hook,mijas is on the costa del sol coast main airport malaga,most famous for the golfers ,but i dont play,been here 4 years ,got to get myself more fishing in this year,at the moment we have had buckets of rain so the rivers are like chocolate,but thanks for the site on comizo barbel going to look up the rivers,nice one

ken neil
Lid [:)]

Last edited:

Beebs

I don't know, on the forum less than a week and he's lying to us already!!!!!

Datafile3.asp

norm

either that beebs or he has aged quickly since joing MD

Datafile3.asp

ken age 63

' Gin & Tonic '
sorry lads forgot when i was joining that i had a birthday early april,but nar im sticking to 63,your only as old as you feel, should have put 12 her indoors said,thats what you act like most of the time,i said cant all want to walk around with a long face like you,ha ha,didnt get a very good dinner that night if you know what i mean ha ha,

ken neil

Apache

And I feel about 90 due to the amount of work I did this weekend: building a shed, then cutting down some trees and constructing fishing platforms! Knackered!

-------------------------
Tight Lines
Matt headbang.gif

DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Status
Not open for further replies.