Keepnet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grantona

I am a regular match fisherman and my keepnet got a hole in it (wasnt my fault)and i am wishing to spend around 20-30 pounds for a new 1 any body got ant ideas on a decent one

many thanks grant

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
I bought the Keenets 'Commercial Sense' pack, a carp net and a silvers net, it seemed like good value, but the silvers net snapped a ring the first time I used it.

Also, both of the nets do not fill me with confidence when lifting out weights of 40lb+ - if you're match fishing I'd buy the best quality you can afford, it would be terrible to bag that massive weight, have enough to win and then see the net break open as you lift it out.

I have a Keenets Conservanet, it cost nearly as much as the pack of two and this is an excellent net, I've used it on commercials, rivers and canals and I have total confidence in it.

phil-k

Originally posted by Maesknoll

Also, both of the nets do not fill me with confidence when lifting out weights of 40lb+

Now you're just showing off[:D][:D]

Useless

A tenner over budget (inc p.p.) but I've just been looking through the Chapmans Angling catalogue that came with the luggage I'd ordered, and they're selling a 'Leeda 2XL Triplenet combo' comprising of a 3m carp keepnet, 2.5m silverfish keepnet, a 50cm pan landing net, deluxe net bag and two banksticks for 34.99.

Grantona - have a load of new faps keepnets which retailed at 49.99 which come with free stink bag which are selling at moment for 26 including P&P to mainland UK. Drop me a note if interested

badpegpicker

Proud to be a.....
Ive got 2 Browning carp nets, bloody strong, fishery approved 25 each from my local shop.

These ones are slightly different,http://www.lathams-fishing.co.uk/product-details/stkcode/20012270/category/13.html

Last edited:

KevC

LIVERPOOL WANDERER
Lathams got some good deals on middy net, and this one is best!
http://www.lathams-fishing.co.uk/product-details/stkcode/20210403/category/13.html

Status
Not open for further replies.