Status
Not open for further replies.

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
Trogg, no offence to your cuzzin's

The old hillbilly wanted to know why his son had suddenly cancelled
his wedding when so much preparation for shing-ding party had been made,

"Well par," said the son "I got to find out Betsy-Lou was still a virgin, thats why i'm not marrying her,"

"Quite right son" said the old man, "If she ain't good enough for her kinfolks then she ain't good enough for ours" [:0]

teepee.

martin.

Account Locked
roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

NO COMMENT[:D]

tight lines.
martin.
Datafile3.asp

talk fishing flip football

Newt

'Lures Rule!!'
teepee - I agree with the lad and his dad. Only reasonable. Don't you folk do the same in the UK?

Newt Vail, Concord, NC. USA
Datafile3.asp

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Newt

You ain't seen my kin [;)] especially my sisters in law
(Thats Dians sister & the wifes of my brothers) [:(]

Although my cousin Clare is an ex-model & she is rather pretty (even now)........whoaaaa what the hell am i saying? damned redneck hillbilly blood gotta get back in control [;)])

Alan
Datafile3.asp
The ball is most definitely back

MTPNVA

Man, I love it when you guys across the pond try to type in a hillbilly dialect![:D] Usually that's way more enjoyable than the joke![:D][}:)][:D]

Y'all keep uh tryin' n ya might just git uh handle on it one o these days. Takes uh whole heap uh practizin' tuh git uh fair handle on it.[;)]

Todd

Opinions are like handguns...too many people have them but lack the intelligence to use them properly.

Apache

lol

Tight Lines,
Matt headbang.gif beer-toast1.gif firedevil.gif DJ.gif alcoholic2.gif ladiesman.gif

DataFile.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.com

Larry

Lazarus
very funny

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Slick

'eyebrows'
quote:Originally posted by MTPNVA

Man, I love it when you guys across the pond try to type in a hillbilly dialect![:D] Usually that's way more enjoyable than the joke![:D][}:)][:D]

Y'all keep uh tryin' n ya might just git uh handle on it one o these days. Takes uh whole heap uh practizin' tuh git uh fair handle on it.[;)]

Todd
It aint easy writing in another dialect, you try to write in a yorkshire dialect even us geordies cannot understand the way they speak and we only live a few miles away. LOL [;)][;)][;)]

Datafile3.asp

Status
Not open for further replies.