keefymania

shogun969

shogun969
Keith,

Is there room for a beginner?

Do i need Big feeder rods and pellet wagglers [:D]

What pool is it on and whats in there?

Whats the best way to get there A46 & A4177, B4439 ?

Cheers

[:T]

shallowman

deffo room for you buddy [:T]

its on club pool which has a good mix of mirrors , commons and f1 carp, loads of barbel chub bream - basically its a good mixed lake but you will need carp of some form to do a winning weight

all pole work , either 4-5 m , margins or far bank - approx 13 - 16m - or shallow down the track.

as for best way to get there , think its the way you have said mate - pole addict is your best bet to make certain .

any bait works , but worm n caster usually starts to dominate this time of year but ive not been for a few weeks so it might not be doing so yet.

draw 9.00 am , fish 10.30 - 3.30 or when were all ready[;)]

hopefully see you tuesday [:T]

shogun969

shogun969
Originally posted by shallowman

deffo room for you buddy [:T]

its on club pool which has a good mix of mirrors , commons and f1 carp, loads of barbel chub bream - basically its a good mixed lake but you will need carp of some form to do a winning weight

all pole work , either 4-5 m , margins or far bank - approx 13 - 16m - or shallow down the track.

as for best way to get there , think its the way you have said mate - pole addict is your best bet to make certain .

any bait works , but worm n caster usually starts to dominate this time of year but ive not been for a few weeks so it might not be doing so yet.

draw 9.00 am , fish 10.30 - 3.30 or when were all ready[;)]

hopefully see you tuesday [:T]

Cheers Keith,

Do i need my trolley?

pole addict

Originally posted by shogun969

Keith,

Is there room for a beginner?

Do i need Big feeder rods and pellet wagglers [:D]

What pool is it on and whats in there?

Whats the best way to get there A46 & A4177, B4439 ?

Cheers

[:T]

Thats the way Nick, then turn left onto hughes hill and left onto shrewley common. Fishery is 50 yds on the right, well signed.
Type tunnel barn farm into google maps. [:T]