keefymania 2014

philphil

retired
Originally posted by BAD H

err, no............., hope you ordered the wide top ring version to accommodate any rod and reel set ups you may hook.

that's why I love you guys!!
PS keefy can I weight it in ???

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
You,ll need at least 3 nets Phil...1 for carp,1 for silvers and 1 for Rods and Reels!!

shallowman

Originally posted by Nobby_nobbs

Keith what time is this kicking off

most of us will be there about 8 lsh for brekie , draw about 9 and fish 10.30 ( or whenever were all ready ) and finish about 3.30 then hopefully the fishery staff will weigh us in after the open match

Nobby_nobbs

Site Supporter
Ok Keith an early start then for us about 5 of the clock but really looking forward to this now

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
Keef,Phil wants to know is there a prize for the heaviest Rod and Reel weighed in[:p]

Yellowbard

Looking forward to it as its nice and local plus a day work. Mates fished there last week and could hardly lift out their nets!!Fished about 3 lengths out and down the margins.

See you all there

Yellowbard.

luke1994

Looking forward to this, not long to go !! What baits do you regulars recommend and what are the depths ? want to set up a few rigs this week. Cheers Luke

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Im going down sunday have book a room for Sun and Mon @ Warwick
What gear do I need ? as I dont realy want to take all of it.

pole addict

Parking is usually quite close to pegs at tunnel.
I'll have my trolley with me if anyone needs to borrow one.
Don't think you'll be needing any rods Paul, unless you're going Barston on monday with tex and juzzy.

lobba

Lobba
Nearly time so need lowdown,c'mon Keith spill the beans,latest winning tactics?Is there a net limit? Banned baits? Jeff,Brad and myself will be there on the Monday for a little practice,Fish with the Midlaaaaanders on the Tuesday the we are going to fish Makins with the rods on the Wednesday.

shallowman

depths vary from 4 feet to 10 feet depending on where you draw but i wouldnt advise fishing down the track in the deeper pegs , fish near and far margins and on the slope at top3/4 . baits - maggots , casters , worm , meat , pellet , paste all work . at this time of year worm n caster usually starts to dominate the open match results but maggot,pellet are still the baits looking at recent results.