Katie Price Declared Bankrupt

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
The inevitable has finally happened. After failing to keep to the arrangement she made with her creditors, she has today been declared bankrupt by the High court. She was still managing to go on holiday with her latest squeeze & find the money to pay for her seemingly endless cosmetic procedures yet not pay the people she owed money to. She was rumoured to be worth £45m at one time!

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Horrible woman... saw her at Lakeside a few years ago... disgusting attitude and nothing but a media whore... and it's always someone else's fault...

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
Still, she can always pull her socks up and turn it around, all she needs is some hard work and a little brain power.

Hang on a mo...

Arry

Site Supporter
I could forgive the plasticity of the woman if she has an ounce of humility of kindness in her... but she's a horrible woman with an agenda in everything she says and does....
When I saw her in Thurrock some years ago there was a line of women and children all waiting for signed copies of her book... apparently she did about an hour then told an assistant "I've had enough of these f*****g kids I'm done... as she left a young girl approached her and she turned her back and one of her bouncers pushed the lass away... Not a nice person she only has time for people if theres a camera about and everything she does is with a contrived air and an eye on a camera...

Arry

Site Supporter
She spends as little time with them as she can get away with... her mum and various nannies have that role

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
To be fair though Owly Harvey wouldn't know what's going on.
It's Peter Andre I actually feel sorry for as he has to read all the c**p that goes on and didn't win the court case for custody he had fought for.

DFL

Site Supporter
When I looked at her photo in that BBC link I genuinely thought it was that bloke/woman, ex athlete, in the jungle.

Arry

Site Supporter
Before all the surgery, she was a half decent looking lass.... now she's got a boat like a blind cobblers thumb...

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
What a horrible person and dog rough too.
Sorry to all dogs ?

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Be very careful what you post, she has been known to have a litigious bent. If some of the comments posted on this thread were about your partner you would not like it.

I cannot stand the woman or other so called "celebrities" who yearn for fame but I keep my views away from print or websites

Wise Owl

Account Locked
Be very careful what you post, she has been known to have a litigious bent. If some of the comments posted on this thread were about your partner you would not like it.

I cannot stand the woman or other so called "celebrities" who yearn for fame but I keep my views away from print or websites

Aye yer right Geoff lad she will be looking at any ways to screw money off someone so better stop saying it how it is ;) ;)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'll keep my thoughts about that thing to myself.... lets just say if she was on fire i'd inform the fire brigade..by second class letter!

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I'll keep my thoughts about that thing to myself.... lets just say if she was on fire i'd inform the fire brigade..by second class letter!

I'll do the Same mate ;) Seems someones had access to my Account earlier :eek::eek: