62tucker

Site Supporter
Just been out for a walk with dog.
Seen 2 blokes sitting on a wall looking a bit suspicious. Anyway a black mini flies up and pulls across road right next to them. Obviously a drug deal going on. Deal is done and the 2 lads walk away. Mini reverses to do a 3 point turn and reverses straight into one of the lad knocking him over and tumbling down the street. He jumps out of mini. Other lad jumps up but can hardly walk. They have a cuddle. ?‍♂️ He checks his car for damage and they go in there merry way.
Seen some strange stuff around here

Wise Owl

Account Locked
I love Karma especially when it’s overdue. A few week back can ya remember my van was in for a mot ? I asked a lad if he’d drop some gear off for me on a job, too busy was the answer, anyway two days ago who does I see at the side of the road with a puncture getting wet ??yep horn papped and drove on ?????

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I love Karma especially when it’s overdue. A few week back can ya remember my van was in for a mot ? I asked a lad if he’d drop some gear off for me on a job, too busy was the answer, anyway two days ago who does I see at the side of the road with a puncture getting wet ??yep horn papped and drove on ?????

You should have given me a call..... I've got a puncture repair kit :D

Seriously, if you need owt transporting, I've a truck for that ;)

Wise Owl

Account Locked
You should have given me a call..... I've got a puncture repair kit :D

Seriously, if you need owt transporting, I've a truck for that ;)

He was Going to my Job mate but wouldnt tek me some gear up there, tosspot. Cheers mate (y)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Best one, this knobhead who refered to it as a scamdemic, one of those idiots who believes the entire worlds governments have come together to organise a none existent deadly virus just to get a bit of control.... shame it wasn't him who snuffed it but hey ho those who did die are just as stupid for joining him

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It makes you wonder how some people are wired