Ended Kamasan and Dinsmores Range - In Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wardy1995

Good luck mate will keep you in mind for the likes of shot refills, black caps etc for sure 👍🏻

You should be able to make half a living out of selling @ukzero1 b911s alone 😉
Excellent, appreciated. Please feel free to message on the forum or give me a call/text on 07860 911 426 and il be able to help as and when you need! ;) Thank you

Wardy1995

Let me check to see what I need and I'll get back to you. Being as I'm a tight old git poor old pensioner, will you be combining postage on more than 2 or 3 items? 😬
Really appreciate the support. I will always do what I can to reduce costs and assist. Please message on the forum or call/text as and when and we can go from there :) 07860 911 426 - Thank you

DavC1h

Site Supporter
I would just like to echo what has already been said.
I have ordered from this guy on Facebook and the service and product was excellent.

Order with confidence, i will certainly be back. (y)

Wardy1995

I would just like to echo what has already been said.
I have ordered from this guy on Facebook and the service and product was excellent.

Order with confidence, i will certainly be back. (y)
Really appreciate your kind words, also thank you for your custom, we really do appreciate it :)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Thank you, appreciated :)
Just waiting on a list from my dad. I know he’s getting a bit short on hook lengths and like Ukzero1 he loves his B911’s. I’ll send you a PM of what he requires and we’ll get it sorted. More hook tying for me. 🙄🤣🤣

Wardy1995

Just waiting on a list from my dad. I know he’s getting a bit short on hook lengths and like Ukzero1 he loves his B911’s. I’ll send you a PM of what he requires and we’ll get it sorted. More hook tying for me. 🙄🤣🤣
Really appreciate the support - thank you! At the moment, to show our appreciation, last night we launched a small offer where the next 60 orders will all be sent with a bespoke made scratchcard. You scratch it and can win free hooks, shot, landing nets, discount etc. :)

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Have just sent a payment via paypal as agreed, many thanks mate.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Really appreciate the support - thank you! At the moment, to show our appreciation, last night we launched a small offer where the next 60 orders will all be sent with a bespoke made scratchcard. You scratch it and can win free hooks, shot, landing nets, discount etc. :)
PM now sent with order details. Thank you. 👍

SeanB

Site Supporter
Just out of curiosity, if you order a ten pack of hooks, is it 10 packs of one size or can you order 10 packs of different sizes in the same pattern?

Wardy1995

Just out of curiosity, if you order a ten pack of hooks, is it 10 packs of one size or can you order 10 packs of different sizes in the same pattern?
You can mix them to some degree, say, 4x B911 Spade size 12, 4x B911 Spade size 14 etc If its 1 pack of each it becomes tricky as most buy in multiples of 5 or 10. But, i will always do what I can to assist so always ask the questions :)

SeanB

Site Supporter
That's great mate, I only asked as I probably wouldn't need 10 packs of size 12,10 packs of size 14 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.