Just went for a couple of hours and had first carp

Status
Not open for further replies.

perchlover

Just went for a couple of hours at a lake my mate took me to. I float fished some corn after chucking some bread out for some nice roach. Had a few one pound roach and bang, the float charged off and I had a four pound carp, my first ever one. Sorry to sound silly but I am well chuffed.

Last edited:

perchlover

Yeah, I thought I had my firs tench as I knew it was too ug to be a roach and lo and behold...

Yuccaman

I like fishing.
Staff member
Site Supporter
Fantastic! May it be the first of many [:)]

Col7777

As the others have said, well done mate.

I remember my first Carp, I talked about it for ages afterwards, did you get a photo by any chance, I don't mean to post here but for yourself?

Trendy Angler

Nice one mate, keep up the good work. Where bouts you fishing? I'm Hampshire based at the minute but always looking for decent fisheries down here (not long lived here)

supersuperleeds

Originally posted by perchlover

Just went for a couple of hours at a lake my mate took me to. I float fished some corn after chucking some bread out for some nice roach. Had a few one pound roach and bang, the float charged off and I had a four pound carp, my first ever one. Sorry to sound silly but I am well chuffed.

Good for you fella, a PB is a PB regardless of the size.

Nick_D22

Well done mate, mind you you've been bitten now.You might go Carp crazy.I know i did!

Status
Not open for further replies.