Just to say hello eveyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not been on here for a while hmm make that along time. lol
I hope everyone that knows me on here is well and is still catching fish. Well trying (Geoff p) LOL Speaking of you Geoff i had a very strange phone call from your Daughter think it was your daughter. Anyway something todo with her having your mobile phone well she seems very nice mate.[:D]
Is that bloke Larry (Alan) still on here? Larry you phoned me a while ago plus you sent me some mail. Problem every time i mail you it comes back to me return to sender. Don't you love me anymore [:(]
Give us a ring mate at some stage.
Well still got the river (tjs) with Ferret (Dave). Fished well last year all want pear shaped in october with all that bloody rain we had.
Well trust your alwell take care and ill speak to all again in say another 6 or more months lol.

www.tjsangling.co.uk
stickfloatking@tjsangling.co.uk

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:Originally posted by stickfloatking

Well not been on here for a while hmm make that along time. lol
I hope everyone that knows me on here is well and is still catching fish. Well trying (Geoff p) LOL Speaking of you Geoff i had a very strange phone call from your Daughter think it was your daughter. Anyway something todo with her having your mobile phone well she seems very nice mate.[:D]
www.tjsangling.co.uk

That will teach her to nick my old sim card Scott. And she seemed nice you say, more like a rotweiler with toothache [:D], she is actually but don't let her read this cos she will get bigheaded.

I will get up to see you this summer, I really enjoyed fishing your bit of the river.

Take care mate.

Geoff

Clean Banks Campaign member

Larry

Lazarus
hi scott,
I'm still here ,not doing any fishing at present but still reading all the posts but not posting much no time at present.

Funny about email's i dont' have any problem's still recieving mail's .

Have you got the right email address this is the one i'm using at present.
larry@larrysworld.co.uk

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

No chance of a photo then Geoff [:D] only joking mate. Glad you is well, Dave sent me an email that you sent him about some site your on thanks for that mate. Yeah would be great to see you again your more than welcome to come and fish mate. We'll have to have a weekender down there.
Larry am sure thats the email ive been using ill have to try again later Take it your ok?
Not done much fishing myself as weather has just been rubbish river has been in flood for what three months![:(]. And i just can't bring myself to fishing muddy puddles sorry but they just don't do anything for me. [:D]

www.tjsangling.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.