Just to let you know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi All

Whilst at work this fine day i had a pleasent conversation with "the wolfman" (Esox) remember the barbel pic??.

It would seem the aforementioned gentlemans (gentle??) PC has had a slight fit & thrown a few chips, so he has asked me to let you know he's off line for a short while (he hopes).

Or to put it another way

Esox's puter has blown a fuse n crashed so he ain't gonna be around for a while icon_smile.gif

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Further to my previous post

The chap described in Pt 1 has today informed my goodself that his HDU has indeed gone to the great scrap yard in the sky & as such he is now scouring the surrounding area for a 10 gig Hard Drive Unit.
(good all this talking posh init)

Or

Jonhs hard drives knackered n he's gotta get a new un till he does he ain't gonna be around.

I'm going to give a mate of mine a ring tomorrow & see if he's got one lying around. icon_smile.gif

Alan

I'll have a fiver on the black un

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Got a new hard drive today obviously its fitted now or else I wouldnt be posting this. Withdrawal symtoms now receding and normality is resumed. Did I say normality OMG I must have been bad.(Trogg shut up no comments are called for or required) oh what a gay day happiness reigns once more dah de dah de dah. John

chill out go fishing

MALC

BACK JOHN

Malc
Fish with Friends @ MaggotDrowning.com

Status
Not open for further replies.