Just the ramblings of a madman..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well that's it

Why is it every Christmas I end up spending my spare time beforehand with a paintbrush in my hand?
You've more than likely heard it all yourselves "Can't we just d******e the <add room at this point> before Christmas?"
So what do you do, spend hours 'just' doing the D word and keep 'er indoors sweet or shrug it off and end up doing it at the last minute like I have been lol

I'm sick to the back teeth of flaming paint and paper and if you remember the Mr Bean episode when he masked up his room and then exploded a tin of paint in it getting an all over paint job, then you'll have an idea as to how I'm going to do the last room in the house over the next couple of months [:D]

And then to cop it all, the kids want to put up trimmings and put drawing pin holes in my freshly painted, blemish free ceilings and I get accused of being a party pooper for not allowing it [:0]

Eebegorah,

Well the Hall, Landing and Stairs is now all but finished with the exception of a couple of doors and we've had a string of family guests visiting today and not one flaming commented - there's no justice in this world anymore [:eek:)] but never mind, the doors will wait until whenever now because it's nearly jollydays and I promised myself for Christmas that I won't do anything to the house whilst I'm on my my jollydays [^]

So a day and a half at work, a couple of loose ends to tidy up and then it's Crimbo. Time to meet and greet all the family, get pithed, burn the turkey and watch the telly..... and afterwards I'm off fishing [:D][:D]

Dave Datafile2.gif

G

Dave i know what you mean mate, we are just about finished our D word, thank the lord, huuuurahhhh,

Wonder whats next, ermm i wont even go in that direction, [:D][:D]

catch me if u can
Andy,

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Dave,
You mean that you haven't sorted that GARAGE out yet!!!!!!!!!![:D]

Peter.

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

angler-mark

quote: a couple of loose ends to tidy up and then it's Crimbo. Time to meet and greet all the family, get pithed, burn the turkey and watch the telly..... and afterwards I'm off fishing [:D][:D]

Dave, Don't burn the Turkey, Burn the bloody Brushes! [:(][:(][:(]

Tight Lines

Mark

Larry

Lazarus
Iknow what you mean i've bee doing up our kitchen up it all but done now but the miss'us has had to go to work the last 2 days she said you can finish the kitchen while your'e nothing to do over the Holiday.But got a written & un writen rule i never,never, ever D.......e during holidays, holidays are for just that not D********G .I'll do it any other time though.

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

les middy

'Navigator'
Dave/toma/larry.

do what i do make a pigs ear of it and you won't get asked to do it again &gt;d&lt; is for wimmin in our house now she picks the paint and paper and put`s it on
and it is always just rhe right colour

i go to work and fishing

les

Larry

Lazarus
Les Tried similar thing,3/4 years ago my miss'us wanted me to strip of the paint on stair banister&rail's &stain them i refused because i said there would be to many coat;s of paintto remove so she knew better started job it s half finished now she keeps on at me to finish it i say you started it you finish it.[;)]

Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Status
Not open for further replies.