just seen this

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
It was posted on the local Staffordshire page.

How heartbreaking it must be for a veteran to have to sell their medals just to survive because the governments of this country don't give a toss :(

Wise Owl

Account Locked
And then ya wonder why there is hatred towards the ones who get everything without giving f--k all :mad::mad: do right get treated like schit do nowt and abuse the system and be treated like a star, if i ever get to a stage where im down to my last pennies i will make sure what i end up getting 3 meals a day and more respect in prison for will be worth my While.

Silver fan 82

It was posted on the local Staffordshire page.

How heartbreaking it must be for a veteran to have to sell their medals just to survive because the governments of this country don't give a toss :(

Its disgusting that this is what this country has come to! One of our vetrans selling his medals just to survive. Sickening, dunno what else to say really. Just about sums up this country to be honest.

me

this country (all governments no matter which party) as always been the same. They take you in turn you from a human to a fighting machine then when they have finished with you just dump you on the street . Them medals are from modern conflicts so will only be worth sentimental value to the owner and nothing financially . This is why this country is messed up. The put forgin aid or last dossers on the dole before the old and x vets .

The other question i always ask myself when i read stories like this is weres his family, why can they help him

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
this country (all governments no matter which party) as always been the same. They take you in turn you from a human to a fighting machine then when they have finished with you just dump you on the street . Them medals are from modern conflicts so will only be worth sentimental value to the owner and nothing financially . This is why this country is messed up. The put forgin aid or last dossers on the dole before the old and x vets .

The other question i always ask myself when i read stories like this is weres his family, why can they help him

He has none mate, well not as far as anyone knows, he's pretty well known around the town and was originally living in the homeless shelter but moved out when it was filled with the "rehabilitated" druggies who we see walking the streets of the town everyday smashed out of their heads on dust!

He was given a caravan to live in and a few of us got togetherand sorted him out stuff for it, pots pans, plates, bottle of gas and some food etc but our beloved Tory council decided the place where he had it sited (corner of an overgrown field) was only to be used for farming purposes and ordered the owners to remove it so he ended up living rough again, then he was found a "bedsit" type flat by one of the charities but shortly afterwards his benefits were cut and he started to struggle but didn't let on he was struggling.

From what i've been told an ex military guy on facebook who works in a minting place somewhere has seen the post and asked his bosses if he can replace the guys medals with the authentic copies that they produce, so they may not be his medals but they'll be the same ones if you know what i mean.