For Sale Just Me and The Fish

mike fox

'Just Me and the Fish'
Site Supporter
Available 25th March 2019 from: Our Books Selfpublishing Mereo Books Priced £20.00+p&p or send private message to Mike Fox
As a 7 year old boy, Mike was infatuated with nature. When, one day, near his home in Petworth, West Sussex, he noticed someone fishing the local brook for minnows.
Unbeknown to him at that time, it was to be the beginning of a lifelong obsession with angling.
A journey of now more than 50 years of angling encounters applying self-taught skills, led Mike to becoming a qualified Level 2 coach in angling and the environment. His dedication to the sport extended to the successful delivery of a coarse fishing environmental restoration project prior to a change of direction in the pursuance of game angling.
Visiting many rivers and still waters across England, Scotland and Wales, Mike engages the reader into his world of angling. This book is written by Mike in his own style with some satirical humour, including a selected anthology of experiences, supported by amusing photographs within. The book is a light hearted, easy reading memoir of an average angler, concluding with a delightful poetic composition written by the late Frank Sawyer, inventor of the Pheasant Tail Nymph.
‘Tell Me and I will forget, Show Me and I will remember, Involve Me and I will understand’

Last edited: