just got shimano technium xta 13m yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenlegs

after recommendation from forum members i went for the shimano technium xta 13m

i had it out for the first time today and was very impressed for the money.

the packaging is ace, all sections come in protective tubes, and the section bungs are very well thought out.

also i was very impressed by the fact that all the top kits had been cut ready to elasticate and no excessive length need be lost.

my pole came with x3 top kits, and an extra half but section all for less than 200.

very impressed and looking forwards to trying it out on some big carp.

by the way, i have no reason to plug, but i can throughly recommed the place that i bought it from as they also included a couple of freebies:

www.hlstackle.co.uk

nrayner

Well the number 4 male joint on mine split today. Not good for a 6 month old pole with only light use.

I'm testing the Warranty now so will keep you posted on how it goes.

Alan76

I'v just recieved a new section for my Exage via the 2yr warranty,with no problem and a fast turn round.

mattb

cookies gillie!!
Landed about 15 carp from the margins today with mine! Really gave em some stick, the pole unbreakable, biggest fish were 13, 12 and 10lb with the others in the 5-10lb bracket. Great piece of kit, its lovely to fish with for silvers with the match top and light elastic on as it is stiffer and lighter then![:D]

Bish

hi bish here i got one from coppull anglers last week after read about it on maggot drowners thanks ,to all that said it was a good pole ,not a pole man myself but going to give it good do this summer thans bish.

Status
Not open for further replies.