JUST BACK FROM TRENT FISHIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry

Lazarus
H i All,
Just to say fishing on the trent was hard for most of us i caught 1 minnow my mate bill caught nothing .Mark couldn't couldn't understand why it was fishing so bad but the enjoyment we had along the bank with everyone that went,Especially Toma. Norm &Daz the craick we had between was great .not saying that the craik with everyone was n't good it was that we we camped near each other&where in contact more. More than made up for catching no fish, my mate thoroughly enjoyed himself was very happy he was made welcome by everyone.Tried my 2 new Shimano rods out they casted well handled well only wish they could have ben tested with some fish.Archie Braddocks talk&demo was good learnt a lot from him.Bought some additives from him to try &up my catch rate as i have.nt caught much on th 3 fishin's ive been as i need all the the help i can get

Cheer's Larry

norm

HI YA LARRY

it was a great time and realy good to see every one again (even you teeeeepeeee (lol) )

larry i wish trog had have been there to see your top of the range gear (even thou it did not catch much (LOL)

untill next time sees yas later

see yas later
norm

AlanP

'EastAngler'
Hi

Just to echo Larry's comments really - hard fishing (I blanked [:(]), but enjoyable.

It was good to meet everybody and put faces to some of the familiar names.

Thanks to PAD for their hospitality, and to Angler-Mark and ZipTrev for making it possible.

AlanP

G

Wonder who's peg this is,,, it's some one who likes the SHIMANO products[;)][;)][;)][;)]

Larry thanks to you and Billy for the laughs mate, great time.
Oh yes and the BEANS AND TOMATO'S mate,and the bread and the coffee, LoL LoL

i'm going to bait up
Andy

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

And Stu has a rather fetching one of Larry as well [8D]

The above photo is in your profile now Larry,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.