Just a ruddy rod bag.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
As the title suggests I'm just after a simple rod bag / holdall. Nothing exotic. All I have is two rods, an umbrella and a selection of bank sticks.
All I have seen so far is either not fit for my needs or silly money. I guess the industry has moved on since I last fished as everything seems to be either Carp or Pole orientated.
I would prefer if said rod bag had room for expansion and came or could accommodate tubes ...
If you can point me in the right direction or live in or arounds Leeds and have a spare going for cash then please help me here..

Many thanks all

Munchy

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I use a few of the korum quivers for that type of rods, worth having a look.

TimFB

I use a few of the korum quivers for that type of rods, worth having a look.
Another vote for the Korum quiver from me. I also have a similar one from Tracker that is very good. I use them for a couple of rods, landing net poles, banksticks and brolly

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Thanks for all the input gents. I have been to Bobco but could not see the Browning one on display otherwise I would probably have bought that one. I'll call them later to see if they have on in stock. In answer to Dave's question It need to be long enough to fit my 2 piece 9'6" feeder rod. So about 5 feet tall?
Cheers
Munchy

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've got one here, brand new, but it's designed for three-piece rods so 4ft 6" maybe at the most

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Alas it's 5' . Nevermind, I shall call Bobco and grab the Browning if they have one, thank you though Dave (y)

Munchy

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Okay. The bag is in the loft so I'll get it down later

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
One of our advertisers has it listed as in stock:

Call them first to check (and don't forget to mention us ;) )

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
What type of rod carrier you use is down to wether you carry them made up or not. All my rods are carried fully made up but without float or feeder. Hence my use of elasticated top and tails and a quiver.

MunchMyStump

Site Supporter
Just returned from Bobco. The Browning was way too short, there were a couple of options but I decided to give myself a little "future proofing". My neighbour has been hinting about a pole he never uses... So I plumped for this
Nufish Pole Holdall At least if I do get a pole it can go in here as well.

Thanks all for the advice, im sure there will be plenty more needed!!

Munchy