Just a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Last night after a pretty busy week, I met up with Stu in our local watering hole. Anyway we got talking as you do about fishing or more specifically Fish-ins.
This week I'll be contacting Stan at Elvington Lake with a view to organising a Northern Fish-in over a weekend hopefully in June/July next year.
Elvington Lake is a 200yr old clay pit that contains a large head of mature fish, big Carp, big Tench, the usual bream, roach etc and some monster Catfish.
The lake itself will cater for about 50 anglers per day and there are facilities for caravans and a big field adjoining which could be put to use for bivvies and tents.

So if you're interested... watch this space icon_smile_big.gif

Dave

FAQ: Can I be notified by e-mail when there are new posts ?
Yes, the 'Subscribe to' feature allows you to subscribe to individual Categories, Forums and Topics. You will receive an e-mail notifying you when a post has been made.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
What do you use bivvies for Daveicon_smile_question.gif

Happiness is a rod in your hand.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hi Peter,

I was wondering that myself. I opened it from the bag and there was instructions saying how to erect it so I just followed them.
It didnt actually say what to do with it from there on icon_smile_tongue.gif so we just left them and went to the pub icon_smile_big.gif lol

Dave

Frank

Hi Dave,

If you can let me know the dates I would love to come. I have fished Elvington Lake before and it is a cracking water.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.