Just a moan thats all

Andy14

Well being old school I do like the support my local shops , be it general shopping or fishing stuff.
Now after a few months of having to continually tour around the 3 tackle shops in my area just for my preffered baits and general odds n sods today I have finally got the flaming hump.
Needed some various nash baits , wanted to get try the new korum easy feeders , have a nose at the new Axis reel and ambition 10ft quiver ,get some feeder line, large quick beads and a new pellet banding tool ect. Got a new drennan banding tool last week, what a pile of carp that is, now filed away up the corporation tip would be easier using two twigs in a frogs mouth covered in lard so needed any non drennan version for my sanity.
First two shops are nash and korum stockist( allegedly) and had none of above. 3rd shop 15mile trip Preston/Nash and Korum( or so they say) the same. So I have just got home and searched about had to purchase from 9 , yeah frigging 9 different ebay tackle shops just to get what I needed. Hopefully all bits here by Weds/Thursday and not delivered to some random guy in Tibet.

To top it all went to local pharmacy for my repeat script ( anti grumpy pills I call em) no pharmacist at the chemist until 12 and they shut at 1pm so cant give anything out, asking why they bother being open at all I got the nhs trained hard stare, she was not as good as the receptionist at my doctors but she is certainly getting there.
Lately this has been as typicle saturday for me over the last 6months or so , I hate using ebay for bits but local shops now seem to not even bother holding or restocking the basics these days , the worlds gone mad, either that or my tolerance to bad service is deteriorating at a rapid rate.
Moan over , made a cuppa tetley ( tea bag left in) if anyone wants me will be in the conservatory for the next 4hours grumbling and talking to myself , interupted by the odd `gercha` as the neighbours cat positions for its daily rubbish on my lawn.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
We sell more of the Drennan banders than any of the others although the PI floater ones are catching up mainly because they float like the more expensive Ringers version.

Andy14

If bobco had nash instant action 2mm pellet and large ics quick beads in stock I may have bookmarked them.
Now the board filter subsitutes freshly squeezed steaming cat sausage with the word rubbish , im going back to bed............

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Don't talk to me about cats, flipping next door's cat shat in my gravel again and I trod it right through the house this morning. Fuming.