Just a few hours to enjoy this

Deejay8

Site Supporter
I'm going to spend the next couple of hours enjoying this. If only it was June 2021.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201106-233805_BBC Sport.jpg
    Screenshot_20201106-233805_BBC Sport.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 4

Deejay8

Site Supporter
Well done Southampton ,amazing with the players theyve sold over the last few years 👏
It's all down to the manager and him being able to bring the best out of the players he has in the squad. It's taken a while, because some of the players took a lot longer to adapt to his philosophy and the work ethic that Hassenhutl expects, but once they get it, then it pays off big time. With just a few additions, this is basically the same team that went down 0-9 at home to Leicester last October. If we can get our academy back on track, which was allowed to slip during the previous general managers reign, and then the sky is the limit. We have the facilities. We just need to get the recruitment and coaching sorted, and we can go back to becoming the best producer of young talent in the country again.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
It's all down to the manager and him being able to bring the best out of the players he has in the squad. It's taken a while, because some of the players took a lot longer to adapt to his philosophy and the work ethic that Hassenhutl expects, but once they get it, then it pays off big time. With just a few additions, this is basically the same team that went down 0-9 at home to Leicester last October. If we can get our academy back on track, which was allowed to slip during the previous general managers reign, and then the sky is the limit. We have the facilities. We just need to get the recruitment and coaching sorted, and we can go back to becoming the best producer of young talent in the country again.
Looks like theyre playing as a team ,playing for each other and they look hungry and very good . Maybe a top 6 finish if they continue like this . I think Walcott has sonething to prove and fir me hes doing it