Jump starter / power pack

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I know that I am usually behind the curve when it comes to technology, but it is great when Dad gets something right for a change.
A while ago I bought one of these for my daughter to keep in her car and there it has sat. She was pretty sceptical TBH.
She left to drive down to Spain yesterday and stayed overnight in a small hotel just over the Spanish border, as usual.
This morning she got up to leave and her battery was completely flat and no one around. She got out her gadget, connected it up and it started the 3 l. diesel without hesitation. Not a big thing, maybe, but for a young woman on her own and way off the beaten track it was a big thing. If you don't know about them, then I would recommended getting one.
Dad collects brownie points from daughter and wife, which is no bad thing either ;) (y)

LilAl

Trogg mk2 ;)
Site Supporter
I bought the wife one of these...fantastic little gadget, it's started my 2.2 diesel with no problems.

rudd

Site Supporter
I know that I am usually behind the curve when it comes to technology, but it is great when Dad gets something right for a change.
A while ago I bought one of these for my daughter to keep in her car and there it has sat. She was pretty sceptical TBH.
She left to drive down to Spain yesterday and stayed overnight in a small hotel just over the Spanish border, as usual.
This morning she got up to leave and her battery was completely flat and no one around. She got out her gadget, connected it up and it started the 3 l. diesel without hesitation. Not a big thing, maybe, but for a young woman on her own and way off the beaten track it was a big thing. If you don't know about them, then I would recommended getting one.
Dad collects brownie points from daughter and wife, which is no bad thing either ;) (y)
Get that battery tested.

Sportsman

Site Supporter
I bought the wife one of these...fantastic little gadget, it's started my 2.2 diesel with no problems.

Yep, this is the one that I bought her. Got myself one as well. You can charge your phones etc from it (if you have one)
Amazon product
Rudd, the battery will be checked and replaced when she gets to her destination.(y)