Jumbles Reservoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe1987

'Darwener'
Ive fished it a few times and blanked but its supposed to have very big pike, bream, some barbel, carp, roach, perch ect. real mixed fishery. Free to fish too.

*)*Joey*(*

The percher

Bolton 'till I die
used to fish it loads, really fishes in the summer, where u literally have to run to get a peg, people arrive as early as 6.00am to get the best pegs, which is at the quarry end where it's at it's deepest, and where the big bream reside. A feeder is the best bait, with maggot, worm, caster and corn working. The pike in theire are huge, but only deadbaits are alloowed. Some nice tench to, and yes theire is a smattering of carp and barble.
Im planning to fish it a biit over the summer.

David

Hi! I want to know how big the carp are can you e-mail me on
1999do'connell@oxted.surrey.sch.uk
Cheers Dave![:)][:)]

DOC!

crusty

The water leval was dropped two or three summers ago and a group of large carp became trapped in a small bay between the bridge and the stream. I didn't see it myself but a bloke I met said he had watched from the bridge as they netted and boated half a dozen carp over twenty pounds and he rekoned a couple over thirty.
I know the story is true, but as to his estimates, i don't know. other people have said "huge" fish.

crusty

Status
Not open for further replies.