jpz

paulk66

Dorset Paul
Are they as good as the ads and users in the mags say? Thinking about giving them a go, but don't want to waste my money if they are over rated..[:)]

Derek57

For myself mate I never had any great success with them. But others swear by them. Seem to work well on some waters and dire on others.

Last edited:

chunkylover

Ding Dang Do
Originally posted by Derek57

For myself mate I never had any great success with them. But others swear by them. Seem to work well on some waters and dire on others.

Exactly same for me

shallowman

I always have a pot of them with me , sometimes they can get you a few extra bites as a change bait

jon70

Site Supporter
I call them my get out of jail bait,always done well on the red 6mm & 10mm.
10 mm in the margin & far bank,6mm open water.

wildinguk

Seem to work some places and not others, have even found they work on one lake in a complex and not another. |The lakes they work in though, I have found I get a bite when all other baits are failing. Expensive though, so I only use them as a change bait.

phat abbot

not had massive success, but the roach dont seem to like them on one of my club ponds, where as the tench love them. stick anything else on and you will get pestered by tiny roach.

not noticed any difference on commercials, the carp will generally eat anything at the ones i fish.

ibaykiddinyo

Richie
Iv had two sizes and never caught on them anywhere, a lad in my club done a ton plus on them at one fishery yet can't get a touch on them anywhere else, just depends on the day I suppose.
I still take what I have left with me as you never know