Jon Arthur has won the Daiwa Pole Fishing Masters

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Jon Arthur has won the Daiwa Pole Fishing Masters with a perfect three point score!

Full results to follow...

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor, text that says POLE FISHING MASTERS TAY Z160 MATRIXO

chefster

Shedster!!
Site Supporter
A good mate of our Chefster. I bet he’s made up for him. ?
He is the “real deal” Mick, He’s beaten the top commercial anglers in the country to win that !!, and today he had arguably one of the worst pegs on the lake ?‍♂️I know all the moaners will come on and say “easy commercials, blah,blah”, but two things, 1, it’s fished incredibly hard over the 3 days, and 2,Jon is one of , if not the best natural water anglers, as well ???

PureGenius

Follow him on you tube. Spot on guy and full of helpful hints and tips.

On the spelling of "Daiwa" though... have a look at the graphics on the pole, shouldn't it be Diaiwa?

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
He is the “real deal” Mick, He’s beaten the top commercial anglers in the country to win that !!, and today he had arguably one of the worst pegs on the lake ?‍♂️I know all the moaners will come on and say “easy commercials, blah,blah”, but two things, 1, it’s fished incredibly hard over the 3 days, and 2,Jon is one of , if not the best natural water anglers, as well ???
Comes across as a right nice bloke Gazza. Without commercials pal fishing would be on its arse but, not many anglers want to face up to that.

Keith Sparky

Alongside Jamie Hughes I really enjoy Jon Arthur's videos and he comes across as a top bloke with loads of useful tips for us mere mortals. Fantastic effort

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
He has a very decent YouTube channel, some really useful stuff on the canals and rivers on there recently. Seems to have nice way about him.

Stokie

Site Supporter
Really lovely, top bloke. Had a 1 on 1 coaching day with him last week. Can learn so much from just chatting to him. Really chuffed he won.... honestly couldn’t have happened to a nicer person!

Line Clip

One of the best well done Jon, always looking for little edges in Match fishing reminds me of the Fin (Andy Finnley)