'Jollies' time Monday.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Come Monday, me and 'wifey' are off to Paignton for a few days. So if there's anyone on here that lives down that way and knows any decent chippy's then speak now or forever hold your piece (of Cod, Haddock...whatever) :p .

juttle

Grumpy old cripple
Site Supporter
Try Fishionados (Fishionados – Everything you love about Fish and Chips) in my opinion the best in the bay! I’m in Brixham so the Brixham shop is the one I use and I think they’re superb. They use day boat catches only and can quite frequently throw an oddity into the mix, turbot, hake, etc. Check the website for delivery or collection options as they seem to change regularly!

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
And don't forget to take HP Brown Sauce with you as they don't have it down there :eek:

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
What! A poor old pensioner taking a holiday and having enough money for fish and chips too! Not at Devon prices anyway, you’ll need to sell a kidney Peter to pay for all that 😘👍

ukzero1

Site Supporter
What! A poor old pensioner taking a holiday and having enough money for fish and chips too! Not at Devon prices anyway, you’ll need to sell a kidney Peter to pay for all that 😘👍
You know what they say mate, if you got it..flaunt it. :p :LOL:

sly

eleganc and simplicity in art
Site Supporter
Poor bluddy pensioner 😂
Hope you have a good time :upthumb: :upthumb:

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Poor bluddy pensioner 😂
Hope you have a good time :upthumb: :upthumb:
Ah, well, it's like this you see. The new gun cost an arm and a leg, the holiday costs (and spends) are not exactly cheap either, so, working on the principal that I now have less in my piggy bank, I'm poorer than I was...if that makes sense. So you see..I am a poor pensioner. :D

Oooh, a must have 33 mega-pixel digital slr for sale...'Click'. Something to look forward to when I get home.

• Haha
Reactions: sly