Jollies Brochure.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Well, it dropped through the letterbox earlier, the holiday brochure. Wifey was first in and after a seemingly long time (all of 4 minutes), I had booked and paid for our jollies for September, 8 days in sunny Torquay. Now I'm an even poorer pensioner, gave me a shock when her at the other end of the phone told me the total, even the blue card turned white. Oh well, all done and dusted, just got to save a few farthings for some spends now.

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Well, it dropped through the letterbox earlier, the holiday brochure. Wifey was first in and after a seemingly long time (all of 4 minutes), I had booked and paid for our jollies for September, 8 days in sunny Torquay. Now I'm an even poorer pensioner, gave me a shock when her at the other end of the phone told me the total, even the blue card turned white. Oh well, all done and dusted, just got to save a few farthings for some spends now.
Go and fish with @Dave mate, according to @Peter he is a good source of nuggets.😜

Pompous git

Site Supporter
Evening UK, not done it since pre pandemic but me and the missis would have a week at Dawlish Warren in the autumn. Not the
greatest caravan park but a good base, you can get a bus to Kingswear and the ferry to Dartmouth, nice day out.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Is that jollies or fishing jollies, don't usually do non fishing jollies myself.😊

Chervil

Site Supporter
You have a lovely time.

Borat Mankini.jpg

nutmeg

Site Supporter
I didnt know that Torquay was in the Norfolk Broads, as l seem to remember that is his holiday venue of choice :roflmao: