Joke of the day.

Rich51

Site Supporter
I went fishing today and ate my maggots by mistake.....I'm now waiting in hospital with baited breath

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I remember standing next to Ritchie Blackmore`s marshalls {they were right at the end of the stage} during a deep purple gig in the
early seventies at a place called the orchid {Croydon way if I remember right}. Never been the same since.
Blimey....last DP gig I went to, Steve Morse was on guitar. Saw Blackmore a couple of times with Rainbow though

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Why do Japanese people have slanted eyes?

Because they're still squinting from the Hiroshima blast.

How many pedophiles does it take to sink a boat??

I don't know either but there's always room for one more!

I’ve not seen any evidence that religion can move mountains but i have seen what it does to buildings and people though.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
What did Jeffery Dahmer do after he dumped his boyfriend?
He wiped his arse then flushed the bog!!

We had a streaker in church the other day, he ran up the aisle shouting and waving his arms....turned out that one of the alter boys had escaped from the vestry.

A Woman Sends a Text to Her Husband

“Honey, don't forget to buy BREAD when you come home from work..oh and Valerie (your bit on the side) will be the only one here to greet you.”

Husband: Who is Valerie?

Wife: Nobody, I just wanted you to answer, to have confirmation that you saw my text.

Husband: But I’m with Valerie right now, I thought you saw me?

Wife: What??! Where are you?

Husband: Near the bakery.

Wife: stay there I’m coming right now!

After 5 minutes, his wife sends a message: I’m at the bakery, where the hell are you?

Husband: I’m at work but, as you're at the bakery , you buy the ****ing bread !

Pompous git

Site Supporter
We've noticed....(y).....T'was the "Blue Orchid"(y).....Although the 'Blue Orchid' was "The Greyhound"(same building) for the Deep Purple gigs I believe...:unsure:
I have just looked this up. The original orchid was in Purley and closed in `73. It was renamed a few times before permanent closure.

The `greyhound` in Croydon has also had several names but was not the orchid I was referring to but I believe was named at a later
date the blue orchid.

The original greyhound was not the orchid I was referring to because I remember seeing quo and focus among others there. The best
band of all was a little known mob called stray, a real belter of a rock band.

Total

Site Supporter
I have just looked this up. The original orchid was in Purley and closed in `73. It was renamed a few times before permanent closure.

The `greyhound` in Croydon has also had several names but was not the orchid I was referring to but I believe was named at a later
date the blue orchid.

The original greyhound was not the orchid I was referring to because I remember seeing quo and focus among others there. The best
band of all was a little known mob called stray, a real belter of a rock band.
^^ I see....(y)....A bit before my time that 'Orchid'......The Greyhound/Blue Orchid also housed the groups you mentioned (Quo, Deep Purple etc...)

According to this....(y).....13 of Croydon's lost icons from Blue Orchid to the Purley Way Lido