Joke of the day.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
OK, I've decided to let you all in on the world's funniest joke and one that no woman in the world will not laugh out loud at.

It's early 1964. The local hall has a "pop" group banging out covers. The girls are on the floor dancing around their handbags on the floor, the boys are scattered around the edges drinking shandy and leering at the girls. Finally, with the end of the dance in sight one jack-the-lad decides to chance his arm and joins a disinterested group of girls on the floor.
"Awright gewls" he asks.
"I 'spose so" comes the disinterested replies.
He looks at the most interesting looking one. "wanna lift home I've got me motor ahtside".
"That's very kind of you but I must warn you that I'm on my menstrual cycle".
"That's awlright doll, you can put it in the boot".

Godber

All gone floppy.
Site Supporter
OK, I've decided to let you all in on the world's funniest joke and one that no woman in the world will not laugh out loud at.

It's early 1964. The local hall has a "pop" group banging out covers. The girls are on the floor dancing around their handbags on the floor, the boys are scattered around the edges drinking shandy and leering at the girls. Finally, with the end of the dance in sight one jack-the-lad decides to chance his arm and joins a disinterested group of girls on the floor.
"Awright gewls" he asks.
He looks at the most interesting looking one. "wanna lift home I've got me motor ahtside".
Awful 🤣

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter

"Awright gewls" he asks.
You’ll be getting a reputation like @Godber with jokes like that.🤣🤣