John (esox) & luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Doesn't seem to have much does he?

First he's gone throuigh hell & back with his heart ops, he's been told he's got to go back into hospital to have more surgery done on his chest as he seems to have an allergy to the stitches so he might miss the Penk fish-in [:(]

Just spoken to him & guess what?

His wife was robbed at knife point this morning after pulling into a layby to answer her mobile phone [:(]

CID were at Johns house as i was talking to him, from what he said the police had a dog out & they were searching the field the robbers ran off into.

The worst part is i know the place it all happened & its in the middle of no-where, so its not the kind of thing that just "happens" it had to be planned & unluckily for Denise it was her that got caught up in it [:(]

So if anyone is travelling between loggerheads & Market Drayton & happen to see two blokes legging it as fast as possible just let me n John know cos he wants to give them something (both barrels)![:(!]

Alan

Datafile4.asp

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
Believe it or not its 3 days from a year ago she was involved in a road traffic accident in which a 14 year old girl died. To say we hate September is an understatement 2 barrels, naw it will be the pump action 3 cartridges in that.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Last edited:

Lid

John

Very sorry to hear about your misfortunes. I hope your wife is not to shaken up after her ordeal and I wish you all the best with your impending operation. Let's hope they get it sorted this time!

Lid [:)]

Dai Fish

Site Supporter
I hope your wife is ok John, and that all goes well with your op and look forward to seeing you on the bank sometime soon.

I have to disagree with you on the pump action revenge, that is to quick any punishment must be very slow and very very painful, I will volunteer to help dish it out

Dai Fish
wales.gif
every day when I wake up I thank the lord I'm Welsh

Trevski

Pump action? 3 Cartridges? hmmmm, thats one knee cap apiece - so who gets the
extra in the groin?

B*st*rds

Larry

Lazarus
All the best esox on your op also hope the the worst happen;s the B-----d's the robbed your wife boiling in oil would be to good for them.hope yor wife recover's from her ordeal &you both have my best wishe's.

Datafile2.asp

Anyone who stops learning is old.
Wether at 20 or 80.
Anyone who keeps learning stays young.
Cheer's Larry AKA as toma say's Shimano Man The Tackle Tart

Apache

quote:naw it will be the pump action 3 cartridges in that.

Make sure its double aught buckshot John, and get the b*****ds. Hope that your wife is unhurt, and that you recover soon mate.

Tight Lines,
Matt

Datafile4.asp

Heathlands Angling Club - http://www.heathlandsanglingclub.8m.comPinkieDrowner's Forum (Under 18's only) - http://www.maggotdrowning.com/younguns

Last edited:

Barrie44

' The Hulk '
Sorry to hear this sad news hope all goes well and good things follow for you and your wife.
Regards Barrie.

Datafile4.asp

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
quote:he's been told he's got to go back into hospital to have more surgery done on his chest as he seems to have an allergy to the stitches

I reckon it's an allergy to beard hair,best ask them to remove it John.[;)]

I do hope that your wife is allright John, allthough shocked, hopefully she wasn't hurt.

As for the little b*****ds [:(!], One can only hope that they get their come uppance sooner rather than later.

Peter.
Datafile3.asp

Make Friends,
Go Maggotdrowning.

angler-mark

Sorry to hear about your wife's ordeal John, hope they are dealt with accordingly and she recovers soon. We also wish you well when you return to hospital to sort out the problem in your chest.

Tight Lines

Mark

dolph.gif

teepee

12/04/02 - 10/01/19
In Memoriam
John all the best to your missus,

hope all goes well when you go in hospital for the new breast inplants [:D][:D][:D]

teepee.

esox.20

04/11/01 - 12/10/15
In Memoriam
quote:I reckon it's an allergy to beard hair,best ask them to remove it John.
Peter please be nice thats nasty I had to wait 28 years before I was allowed to grow it (work restrictions) Me clean shaven noway Pedro.
My wife was badly shaken up. For the third year on the trot we have had bad news or experiences all around the same date in September. Denise says she wants September taken out of the calender. I must agree with her here. Her birthday falls in September so not only would she remain 21 think of the money I would save on cards and prezzies.

I cant fault the police cid within an hour and a dog handler checking out the scene. It seems it was a well organised theft as both %$ wore balaclavas and gloves. It was impossible even to tell if they were black or white.

So after all these years of telling her to leave her car door unlocked to make it easier for the Fire Service to gain entry in event of an accident. I have to change that to lock all doors.

To end thanks for all the posts, my wife has sat and read them and adds her thanks to.

chill out go fishing

Datafile2.asp

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I read this and I'm gutted, give your missus our best regards John

I've nothing more to add but I'm sure you can guess what I'd like to say

Dave
Datafile2.asp

Free MD's Stickers

Status